My Dear Sweet Followers


Thursday, August 2, 2012

You Ain't Woman Enough to Take My Man ~ A Four Chord Song


You Ain't Woman Enough to Take My Man
  by Loretta Lynn


D
You've come to tell me something
    G
You say I ought to know
A7                                                    D
That he don't love me anymore and I'll have to let him go

You say you're gonna take him
      G
But I don't believe you can
                      A7               D
Cause you ain't woman enough to take my man

Chorus

A7
Women like you they're a dime a dozen
        D
You can buy 'em anywhere
                  E7
For you to get to him I'd have to move over
        A7
And I'm gonna stand right here
         D                    G
It'll be over my dead body so get out while you can
                      A7                 D
Cause you ain't woman e-nough to take my man


Sometimes a man's caught looking
   G
At things that he don't need
A7                                                  D
He took a second look at you  but he's in love with me
      
I don't know where that leaves you
      G
But I know where I stand
                    A7                D
And you ain't woman enough to take my man




Ladies, have fun with this one.
I always state to the ladies in the audience that this song
 is for them, so listen closely.   

It usually gets me a laugh or two.
 Keep a song in your heart,

Connie

No comments:

Post a Comment